Places I want to go
February 8, 2011 § Leave a comment
In no particular order.
1. Croatia. Half of my family is from here, and it looks like a lovely place to see. Planning a trip for 2014.
2. Scotland. Another part of my family is from here, and I want to take my son there when he is ten, 2018.
3. Hawaii. My brother was married there, and we enjoyed the trip so much. I’d eventually like to spend winter there every year and photograph weddings.
4. Montana. I’d like to show my son some cowboys and Glacier National Park.
5. Maine. My family used to go there for summer vacation, and it is so lovely. I’d like to take my family there.
6. Maccu Picchu. I’d like to do the long hike and take many, many photographs.
7. Milford Sound. Who doesn’t want to go to New Zealand?
8. Yangshuo China. I really need to see those mountains.
9. Germany. For some reason I really want a black forest cuckoo clock, and only want to get one there.
10. The moon. Why not?
11. Home. Always want to go there.